BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 8, 2009

Living with cerebral palsy

When I was born the doctors discover that I had cerebral palsy. When they told my mom and dad I can imagine the look upon their faces. Cerebral palsy is a brain injuries that can developed during or after birth. When I was growing up my classmates was picking at me like I did not belong in the classroom. This created a mess because to them I was not anything, but my family saw something in me. The doctors, nurses, and my classmates was giving up hope for me. My family was on my back end the whole entire time. I thank God for them every day. Living with cp is not easy because their is so much to do. However, I am bless to do things for myself. My mom taught me a lesson I would fall on the ground, and I reach out my hand for her to help me up. She told me to get up, and come on. Some time I may fall and jump back up before anybody would see me. I do not know why I have cerebral palsy, but God has a plan for me.

0 comments: