BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Do not stay with cheater

You know I get so trier and sick of men cheating on their queens. I get so trier and sick of seeing women getting hurt by their man. Do he not realize that he is hurting his children. What are they kids going to do when they grow up, and getting where they can date. What are the men teaching their children o yea it is OK to cheat. No my child it is not OK for you to cheat on your women. Where are the fathers at to help out with this problem. My ladies if you are by any way living with a cheating man, I want to encourage you to pack up all of your stuff, and get out. You are worth something to a real king that will treat you with the up most respect. Get out while you can. I will never cheat on a queen when I find that one. That is a promise.

0 comments: