BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 9, 2009

Where Is The Commitment?

Hello blogger this is the fifth installment of my series who are you. From my title you see the word commitment. The word commitment means that you are locked in to whatever you are doing. Weather it is in church, job, relationship, ect. When you are commitment to something stay with it. Ya it may hard, but do not walk away from it stay with it. Let say that you are involved in the church choir, and you are suppose to lead a song. When Sunday morning comes around you are no were to be found. Now is that right? My parent's told me that if I commit myself to something then I am to stay with it until the end. If you have made a promise then stick with it. God sticks to his promises to us, so why can't you stick to yours. So the next time that your commit yourself to something stay with it until the end.

0 comments: