BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Good Deeds Will Go A Long Way

Hello blogger this is the sixth installment of my series entitled who are you. As I was watching the news Sunday night the meteorologist was talking about rain in the forecast. So as I listen to the report I thought well since it is going to be raining all day how about I walk with girls to their cars so their hair want get wet. The reason I share this story is their is not enough good deeds going around. Their is a lot of people not caring for each other. I want to challenge you by doing a least one good deed. It does not have to be big, it can be just a small deed. I dare you to do a good deed tomorrow. Just by doing a good deed can make some one's day. Come on everyone, and lets make time world a better place to live.

0 comments: