BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Getting Back To Old Ways

Hello blogger this is the start of my new series "who are you". When I was a little kid I used to go up to anybody, and have a conversation. Now that I have gotten a little bit older I have drop off as far as staring up an conversation. So now the question is how can I get back to my old self? I must get back to my old ways, and start talking. The lesson that I want to to get out of my little story is that you must not be scared of nothing. I am sure that it was a time in you life were you were scared to face a problem, but I came to remind you to get back to your old self. Do not be scared to stand up to what ever it is standing in your way. Knock it down with force. So I say get back to you old self, and get back to who you are.

0 comments: