BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 14, 2009

Where Were You On 9/11/2001?

This past weekend was the eight year of the horrible attacks that happened on US soil. I remember this like it was yesterday. I remember coming back from recess when I heard about the attacks in New York. I was walking behind these two ladies talking about the attacks. When I got into the classroom I kept on thinking to myself what could have happened in this county. The bell rung for us to go home. When I go on the bus I kept on thinking and wondering what happen. When I got home I threw my book bag down on turn on the TV. I could not believe what I saw. Two airplanes hit the twin buildings, and one into the pentagon. All that I can say was my goodness.

To all the the families who were affected by this I want to say to you that your love ones are looking down upon you smiling big at you. Continue to let you light shine everywhere that you go. May God bless you, and your whole entire family. Let me know where were you when you heard about 9/11/2001.

0 comments: