BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 25, 2009

Broken Hearts

Hello everyone I bet you are glad that today is Friday. This is the sixth installment of my series entitled open your eyes and see the light. I want to talk to all of the ladies out their who hearts have been broken by men. Men are going to do what they want to do. Let me give up an example. Lets say that you get into a relationship with a guy that you love, and everything is going good then all of the sudden your man hurts you by cheating on you. He begs and begs to you to let him back in to your life, and he promise not to cheat on you again. What would you tell him yes or no?

The problem that I have is that you are better than that. You should not have to go through tha pain that your man has gone out and cheated on you. Ladies you must make an example out of that guy who cheated on you. You must stand up and take control over your life. Their is a true man out their looking for you. Take control over your life and say NO I will not take you back. You must ask yourself what do you want for you. Look I am tired and sick of men cheating on women. Put your foot down and make a strong statement.

2 comments:

Onye's Hair Utopia said...

Thanks for this one Derrick!! That's real talk. Sometimes you have to know when to move on...

D. said...

Thanks for the comment.