BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Do Not Give Up

Hello blogger, how are y'all today? Well this will be the final installment of my series open your eyes and see the light. Sometimes people are in your ear saying that you will not be able to make it. Sometimes tha devil is right up in tha mix saying tha same thing. Now you are in a situation where you do not know what to do, but wait their is something that you can do. That is get down on your knees and pray. Their is a dream that you are going after go and get it. Push until you reach your dream. Sometimes tha road will get hard and long, but I am hear to tell you that you will and you can make it. Their was a time in my life where I wanted to throw in tha towel, but my family was their to tell me that I can do it. Put you trust in God, and see where God takes you. May God bless you and your family.

0 comments: