BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Look Were We Came From

Hello everyone the day has finally came to start up the series open your eyes and see the light. Throughout this series I will be covering alot of different topics that I see going on in the world today. Like I said before their will be some issue that you might not like to here, but I must tell the truth. I am on a mission to help people get back on track in their everyday life's.

As I look back in the 1960's and so on, I can not help but say my my my look at how many people gave up their life's so we may have a better future. Now that we are in the 21st century it seem like everything has taken a turn for the worst instead of the better. Our children are in gangs, having children when they are children their selves, and etc. Thousands of people have given up their life's so that we may have a better, and everyday we are waisting our life's away. I believe that we as Americans have an obligation to those who have giving up their life's for us. I am pretty sure that you have some family members that have fought in battles that they did not want to. All they want from us is they want us to live the best life's that be can possibly live.

0 comments: