BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 28, 2010

Just Do It

Hello blog family. This is the fourth installment of the series "Finding true love". Lets that someone walks by you and you like what you see. What do you do walk over or just sit their and look? I am reminded by the catch phase by Nike "Just do it" meaning go over and speak to that person. Well someone is wondering what do this have to do with finding true love? I am glad that you ask me that question because when you look at this phase, the phase tells you something about you "just do it". When you see that special one go over and talk. Do be afraid to speak up. This same lesson applies to me as well. I do not know how many time I have let beautiful ladies walk past me, and I did not open my mouth. Do not be afraid to speak. Think about it if you don't speak up then someone else will. Don't just talk about it, just do it.

0 comments: