BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 25, 2010

Getting Back To Form

Hello blog family this is the third installment of the series "Finding true love". You probably at a point in your life where you want to get back in the "dating pool". Someone probably saying yes Derrick that is me, but my heart has been stab so many times. My answer to you is their is someone looking for you, but their comes a point where you have to let go of the past. Do not let your past affect what God has in store for you. Derrick, what do I need to do to get back to form? I am glad that you ask me that question because the answer is very simple. 1. Just be yourself. 2. Have respect for the golden rule. 3. Have fun. 4. Never for get where you came from. 5. Be safe. Happy dating everyone.

0 comments: