BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 16, 2009

Who Is Tha Parent and Who Is Tha Child

You know some parents are doing the right thing by raising their child, and making sure that they did not get into trouble. My parents have already told me that if I went to jail then they were not coming to get me. However, their are some parents out their that is getting mistreated by their own child. So I say who is the parent, and who is the child. Parents when your child acts up in public what do you do?, just sit their and act like it is cute, or do you confront your child about their acting behavior? Parents you must take control of your child. The police can not babysit your child, the school system can not do it either. It is up to you to raise your child. Take some stuff away that your child likes. Make them learn a lesson. My father told me cow horns will hook. Do not be afraid of your child. Step up, and be a parent to your child. Come on parents step up your parenting skills.

0 comments: