BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Listening to wise wisdom

As I look around this world and thought out this nation, I am seeing that people like to hit their heads on a hard brick wall instead of listening to wise wisdom. I had to learn this lesson the hard way. I wanted to do things my way. Some people may listen to wise wisdom while others may not. It want hurt you to listen to wise wisdom from your parents, grandma, grandpa, and some other people who have lived longer than you have. Some people might take the wisdom to heart while others throw it down the drain. If you do not listen to wise wisdom then you will found yourself in a mud hole trying to get out. I do not want you to do that. I want to put out a challenge that is starting today I want you to start listening to wise wisdom.

0 comments: